Information Security Laboratory (ISLab@NTUT) was founded in August 2022 in the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology University. Led by professor Chin-Yu Sun, our team aims to design original methodologies and develop practical security systems to meet the different demands of clients.
Our research topics include:
- Cryptography: Encryption/Decryption, Digital signatures, Authentication schemes, and Privacy issues.
- Network security: Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IPS/IDS), Secure network protocols, and Hacking techniques.
- Hardware security: Cache side-channel attack, Memory protection, Logic locking, and Physically Unclonable Function (PUF).
- Applied cryptography: Security/Privacy issues on E-commerce, Blockchain, Machine/Deep learning, and Fintech.
- Quantum cryptography: Quantum Key Distribution protocols (QKD), Quantum Key Agreement (QKA), Quantum Secret Sharing (QSS), and Quantum Direct Communication (QDC).
We welcome students with research passion and crazy ideas to join us and expect our research projects can have great protection on improving computer security.
國立臺北科技大學 宏裕科研大樓 1321室 (Hong-Yue Tech. Research Building 1321, NTUT)
電話：(02) 2771-2171 #4279